You Accindentaly Broke An Expensive Glassware While Playing And This Made Your Mother Angry As A Punishment She Spanked Yo, What Will I Feel, What Wil

You accindentaly broke an expensive glassware while playing and this made your mother angry as a punishment she spanked you

What will I feel
what will I do
What will I think

If I accidentally broke an expensive glassware while playing and Mother spanked me out of anger;

WHAT WILL I FEEL

  • I will  feel sad because the spank is probably painful. I will also feel regretful to what happened because it is my fault that the glassware is broken since I played near it and was careless.

WHAT WILL I DO

  • I will say sorry to my Mother and would tell her that I did not mean breaking the glassware. I will also tell her that it was an accident and next time I will be careful in playing or else I will play in a place where there are no breakable items.  

WHAT WILL I THINK

  • I will think that Mother will soon forgive me because I already said sorry and she had already expressed her anger by spanking me. I will also think that I should understand my Mother because I am the one at fault and spanking me will help me realize my mistake.

It is normal for Mothers to spank their children when they are caught breaking something especially if it is expensive. Doing so does not mean that they do not love their children anymore. It is a sign that they are reminded not to be clumsy again. If you accidentally break something in the house without the knowledge of your parents, better do the following:

  1. Approach your mother in a nice way and tell her what happened.
  2. Admit that it is your fault. No one hates someone who admits his/her mistake courageously.
  3. Apologize nicely from the bottom of your heart.
  4. Accept heartily the punishment that she may give and do not hate her in return. It is your fault to begin with.
  5. Promise her that it will not happen again and be true to your words.

For more details, you can visit:

brainly.ph/question/550232

#LetsStudy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ano Ang Ginampanan Ng Kura Sa Noli

Ano Ang Aral Sa Ang Pananalakay Ng Mga Moro Sa Florante At Laura

What Should Be Done With Bullies